Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My New Blog!

I have always wanted a fun hobby...I have tried my hand in various hobbies that turned out to be very short-lived! One day I realized that I did have a hobby and that was reading! While it is not a phyiscal hobby like running or biking or a crafty hobby like scrapbooking or embossing I decided it was MY hobby and something that I am absolutley passionate about! I wanted to create a blog to review and recommend books that I have had the opportunity to read! I am always searching for a great book and I wanted to hopefully help my readers find books that will make them laugh,cry and be in their hearts forever!

I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and if you have any suggestions for great books PLEASE leave me a comment I always love to find a new book that I may not have chosen on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment